9.20.2013

5 on Friday - September Edition Week 3

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

One.This past weekend was incredible.  Friday night, we had dinner out on the water with McKenzie.  It was a beautiful night and McKenzie was great!

Dinner
Saturday, we left for the Jason Aldean concert.  We checked in at the hotel, had a drink, went to dinner, tail-gated and then headed in to the concert.  Jason Aldean is great live, the venue was perfect for a cool Fall evening, and my date was hot!  Here's hoping for another great weekend!
aldean
Two.The weather has cooled off substantially and McKenzie was able to finally switch over to some of her Fall clothes.  Don't mind the blurry picture, but how cute are these Chevron pants!?
Kenz Pants
She's really laughing here...although she looks like she's screaming!
Three.Is it just me or is anyone else ready for Fall TV to return?  I don't watch a ton of TV, but there are 3-4 shows that I watch...as in Tivo...because there never seems to be enough time in the day.  I'm especially looking forward to Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, and The Walking Dead!
surprises-around-every-corner-this-season-on-greys-anatomy
Four.I've finally gotten myself together and finalized McKenzie's baby book!  Brian and I both wrote her letters before she was born and decided to carry on the tradition each month for the first year of her life!   I uploaded pictures and the letters to Blurb to create the book.  It's been a year-long process, but I finally finished editing and it's ordered.  Look for an upcoming post for the reveal, once I receive the actual book!
blurb
Five.Stood Up!  The impending visit that I have been talking about for two weeks?...Yeah, it didn't happen.   They are now saying maybe next week or the first week in October!  I just want it to be over!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment