8.30.2013

5 on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
One.
I miss my husband!  He's been out-of-town for the week and I am going crazy!  Not because I can't handle McKenzie, but because I miss him.  I miss us.  The house feels empty without him.  It's just not the same.  I absolutely can't wait for him to get home!
Two.
I am stronger than I realize! McKenzie and I spend lots of time together with just the two of us, due to Brian's schedule.  I never doubted that I could handle this week, but yet I did.  When I've done it in the past, Brian has only been a phone call away.  I always had a safety  net.  This week made me nervous because I don't have him nearby.  He's not even in a nearby state!  I managed though. Seriously though, how could you not love this kid?!
Three.
I am so looking forward to the long weekend!  It's going to be fabulous, even if the weather isn't going to be the greatest!  It's time to spend doing fun things with my loves!
Four.
It's been an emotional week with lots of ups and downs on all fronts. Thought this was appropriate! Well said, sir.  Well said.
Five.I had my very first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks yesterday.  I'm now officially ready for the Fall.  Although normally not available until September, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, if you give the code PSL 10, you can have one now!  You're welcome!

That's it for this Friday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment