10.23.2013

Little Ghosts and Goblins Halloween Pajama Party Link-Up

I'm joining Darci from The Good Life Blog and Meredith from The Tichenor Family for a Halloween Pajama Party!
Last year, we were still getting the hang of the parenting thing and were preoccupied with getting prepared for Super Storm Sandy to have any fun around Halloween.  Halloween was actually postponed and rescheduled in our town.   This year, it's a different story!  I'm loving that McKenzie now Oooooh's and Ahhhhh's at the Halloween decorations.  It's going to get better each year from here!  Her Halloween pajama's just make me giggle.  These glow in the dark!
Don't mind the shoes in the next series.  We're still in the phase of loving shoes.  She had just taken a bath before we put on these adorable pajamas and she insisted on wearing her shoes.  Again, they were removed after she was fast asleep!
049

047

041

051
Here's your chance to join in the fun!  Can't wait to see how cute all of the little ones are!
2551dac31943393a996e03988b234226

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Your little girl is adorable and like you said... life with kids. My pictures will never be pin-worthy even though I always have grand visions in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glow in the dark skeleton jams! I bet it is awesome that she is more into Halloween and notices the decor - can't wait until Aria is a little more interactive with holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays are definitely much more fun with little ones. Love her jammers!

    ReplyDelete