10.18.2013

Missing...

I know I've been absent from this space for quite some time!  A few of you have even mentioned it to me! Life's been busy (as it always is) and lots of amazing things have happened in the time that I've been away.
Truth of the matter is, I haven't felt like writing.  My only free time to write is after McKenzie goes to bed or on my lunch hour, and recently, I've selfishly wanted those moments to myself! I started this blog with the premise that I would only write when I was inspired.  I didn't want it to be a task or a chore to do.
Over the past few weeks, there have been more than their fair share of inspiring moments that I have wanted to blog about.  I will eventually get around to telling you about it all, but in the meantime, I've been taking it all in.  Spending time with this girl...
Capturing the memories in my mind. Working hard to keep them there forever.  When I have a chance, I'll write the memories down here.  But for now, this post will have to do.
Sorry I've been missing!  I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment