10.30.2013

Feel the Love

Courtney over at Sweet Turtle Soup was super sweet and nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much! It was very sweet of you and I'm glad that you thought of me! Stop over and check out Courtney! Her blog is amazing!
LA


The Rules
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers and give them questions to answer.
1. What is a baby name that was at the top of your list, but your husband just hated?
Noah. Oh how I love that name! Maybe it’s from my days of watching ER and Noah Wyle or maybe because every Noah I know is always cute, but he was adamantly against it. We didn't live on an Ark. Our boy was not going to be named Noah. Good thing we didn't have a boy, so it wasn't too much of a sticking point.
2. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Onions and Green Peppers
3. Do you vacation to relax or to adventure? And, where would you go?
I always say that I go to relax, but after a day or two of lounging and relaxing, I find myself getting antsy. We normally end up finding adventures!  My dream vacation is Fiji. A girl can dream!
4. Do you holiday shop ahead of time or last-minute?
I always try to shop ahead and will for a few of the gifts, but ultimately will still be running around a week before Christmas picking up odds and ends.
5. If you could try any career in the world for a month which would you choose and why?
This was the hardest one to answer. I would have to say a surgeon. The ability to be skilled at what you do and to help people, plus make lots of money!
6. Do you prefer to shop online or in person?
Recently, it’s been online and I have to admit, it’s much easier! Not only because of a little toddler, but also because you don’t have to deal with the occasional rude shopper.
7. What is the most surprising thing about motherhood?
That it’s easier than I thought. Don’t get me wrong…it’s still hard. Like pull your hair out, what am I doing kind of hard. But for as hard as it is, it’s easy to overcome the obstacles. As a mother, you know your child the best. You trust your instincts, you read your child, you adapt to the situation, you grow and move on.   It’s remembering to take those deep breaths and a step back when you are in the heat of the moment that’s the hard part.
8. If you could live anywhere where would you?
I need beaches and warm weather, so somewhere on the West Coast?  I’d even go cooler and try Denver, Colorado, since they always top the list of happiest places to live.  I’d like to see if it’s true and what it is that makes them so happy!
9. Complete this sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Been to a Dave Matthews Concert.  I’ve had tickets and the opportunity to go twice in my life. Life always gets in the way and I end up having something that is more important than a concert. Maybe third time’s a charm?
10. Take the Jung Typology test. Do you think the results fit you?
Dead on! My results showed ENFJ – Extravert, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging. The Trademark for this profile is “The First Shall be Last”. It states that people with this profile have tremendous charisma and phenomenal interpersonal skills. We believe in our dreams and see ourselves as helpers and enablers. We see the big picture and can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. This profile is associated with organization and decisiveness. We also know how to appreciate people and are likely to neglect our own needs for the needs of others.
You can read the full profile here: http://typelogic.com/enfj.html
11. What are you most looking forward to before we ring in 2014?
All of the coming holidays and spending time with family! This is truly my favorite time of year and it’s even more special because Kenzie is at such a fun age!
Nominations:
Amanda at Making Sure to Laugh
Heather at A Mix of 6Carrie at Huggies and HeelsMarie at Candidly MarieElise at Cheers Y'AllCaitlin at Mrs. Mid-Atlantic
Questions:
1.  Gold or silver?
2.  What is your favorite candy?
3.  Best book you’ve read recently.4.  Link and/or photo of a handbag that you are currently coveting.5.  A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood.6.  Three favorite online shopping websites.7.  Something that you learned recently.8.  Beauty product you can’t live without.9.  A pet peeve.10.  What is your favorite season of the year?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to do this! I don't know who I'll nominate though. How do you know how many followers a blog has?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went by Bloglovin' numbers! If those seemed high, they probably have even more followers on their own as well! Either way, it's a way to say that you like their blog - even if they don't participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] two costumes to be covered by raincoats!  But I may day was brightened when I read Megan’s post at Heartbeats and Little Feet today!  Thanks for the Liebster Award, […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ran across this post after following you on bloglovin. My FAVORITE pizza toppings are green peppers and onions. So random!

    ReplyDelete