12.13.2013

5 on Friday | December Edition - Week 2 - Gift Edition

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Happy Friday!  Only one more Friday until Christmas!  I can't even believe how quickly this holiday season has gone! This week I wanted to highlight a few gifts that I love this year!  Here's hoping they inspire you for some last-minute shopping!

One.
Color Me Monthly!  

CMM 2

If you or someone in your life loves nail polish, than this one is for you! Color Me Monthly is a box subscription for nail polish.  For $7 a month, a new color is delivered directly to your door step!  The colors are incredible and the nail polish is non-toxic and carcinogen free!  Plus, the polish itself holds up just as long...if not longer...then brand name polishes!  I absolutely love this and the surprise that each month brings when the box arrives!

Each month, a simple box will arrive.  Color Me Monthly believes in no-fuss packaging to keep their cost low.  Once you open your box, you'll receive you nail polish and a Haiku to accompany your new perfect color!  What's not to love!  You can sign up for monthly subscriptions or give 6 or 12 month gifts.  It's a perfect gift for those teenagers and women alike!
CMM 3

Two.
Alex and Ani

alex and ani
Love, love love Alex and Ani.  I know that these have been around for some time now, but I absolutely love their bangle bracelets.  Each bangle comes with a charm.  You choose what represents you!  Currently, my bracelets consist of May's birthstone, the letter 'M' for Mom and/or Megan, the path of life charm, and the key to my heart charm.  Each has a special meaning to me and each reminds me throughout the day of who I am and why I do what I do.

alex

Most of my charms are the Russian Silver finish, but I plan on adding some color in the near future!  I love these because they are a great reminder and piece of jewelry for me to wear each day without being over the top.  It goes great with my work clothes, as well as casual weekend wear - plus McKenzie loves playing with them!  Great distraction technique!  Plus, I get so many compliments on them!


Three.
Sloane Ranger

sloan ranger

Looking for the perfect crossbody bag, tote or weekender, then look no further.  Sloane Ranger has it all.  With a variety of patterns to choose from, these preppy bags are perfect for those with the need for style, yet functionality.  Printed on durable canvas, these adorable totes are as functional as they are stylish and fun!

Four.
May Books

may books
For those of you who love carrying a notebook with you (because inevitably you'll always need to write something down!), then May books by May Designs are for you!  Completely customizable, these 5 x 8 canvas coated paper covered planner are amazing!  


You can choose to design your book online in real-time. You pick out your color, then choose your monogram, font and color!  Amazing!  You easily could spend hours on this site designing multiple books.

After you are done designing, you choose the kind of pages that are right for you.   There are 15 options that include planners, lined pages, blank pages, exercise journal, wedding and bump diaries and more!

Check them out today and have fun creating!  I've created one for McKenzie.  I was going to keep a written journal of each month's milestone's, but then have been doing so on the blog.  It's new use will be to jot down all of the hilarious things that she says as she starts to talk more and more!  I can't wait to fill the book as a journal to look back on as she grows!


Five.
Personalized Otterbox Cases
iphone cases


As Mom's, we know that our phones no longer are our own.  Despite our best efforts, little hands grab our phones.  The same little hands also drop and throw our phones.  I've learned how important it is to have a tough case that can withstand all of the drops.  I love Otterbox's but hate that they were so generic.  Well...problem solved!  Lipstick Shades offers customizable Otterbox cases!  You choose the color, the background, the monogram and more!  Amazing!  If you're looking for a tough case with a feminine look, than this is the case for you!

Happy shopping and happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. you are after my own heart with all of these...love those bracelets...going to check out the maybooks right now...and that's the site where I ordered my monogrammed otterbox from!! :) great minds, great minds... ;)

    happy, merry weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! Great minds think alike! You won't be disappointed with May books. You can design away for hours!

    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete