12.16.2013

Merry Mail Holiday Exchange

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend! This week is my last full week of work before having some time off and I absolutely can't wait!  Here's hoping the week goes quickly!
Merry Mail Ornament Exchange Banner

Today, I'm linking up again with Kenzie over at Chasing Happy for a Christmas Ornament Exchange! Kenzie graciously organized, grouped and distributed contact information for all those participating.   I was paired with Jess from Objessions and Kendra-lee Roger from Rogers Family Assemble. Without further ado - here are the ornaments that I received:
Jess from Objessions sent me this sparkly Santa belt ornament.  It turned out perfectly even though she was injured!  She cut her finger while making pies, but still managed to create this amazing ornament - even with a bandaged finger!
Love from Objessions!
Kendra-lee from Rogers Family Assemble  sent me this adorable felt Christmas tree! I wish I was crafty when it came to sewing, but since I went to a private school, home-economics classes were not a requirement - therefore I never learned how to properly sew!  It's never too late, right?  Kendra even managed to do this with a 5 month old baby to take care of as well!  Love!
Perfect tree from Kendra-lee
Although not assigned to my group, I realized that Jasam from The Opulent Owl was also participating in the swap.  We decided to exchange with one another as well!    Here's the adorable gingerbread house that she sent me!  I slightly ruined the surprise when I saw a sneak peak on Instagram and liked it...oops!  So much better in person, now that it's completely finished and on our tree!  I love it!
Love this little house!
Thank you all so much for participating in the Merry Mail Ornament swap!  I love these ornaments and they will be added to our family tree for many years to come!
Wondering what I sent them?
I wanted to do something different than the traditional ornament, so I re-purposed a spoon and created a snowman!
027

I'll check back in with a tutorial on how I made them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love the ornament I made you! Actually, I wanted to keep it for myself! hahaha My husband and I like the ornaments you made. (My husband asked me jokingly if it's made of real silver haha) The ornament you made is so unique! I've never seen one like it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! I love the ornament you made me! ...haha to your husband! I wish! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete