12.10.2013

Holly Jolly PJ Party

I'm linking up with DarciAshleyJennyJulie and Natasha for their Holly Jolly PJ Party Link-up!

I can't even begin to tell you how many pairs of Christmas pajamas this little girl has.  Fair warning...picture overload.  I just couldn't choose.  There's something so innocent about a little girl in cute pajamas in front of a Christmas tree!  Some of these are my favs of the season so far!


Love how big her little belly looks in this one...although it's really just the PJ's
048

074

It was even fun to decorate the dog!  he's such a good sport!
We didn't get through all of the pajamas that she has, because I started taking pictures later than I wanted, but you get the idea!  Amazingly adorable!

036

046
Happy Holidays and thanks for joining me for another amazing pajama party!

14 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I love the pictures with the lights! Haha, your pup looks like he is thinking 'really you are letting her do this to me? you've got an ill-timed barf coming your way'. Such a fluffy good sport though =) Happy PJ day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a cute! I love how she loves the Christmas tree! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are Christmas lights?! Mason can't get over them and hearing a 23 month old try to say "Christmas" lights is the best thing ever. Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely precious. Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a doll. Those snowman jammies are absolutely darling! Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the link-up! It was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! So true! He was a good sport, but I believe he's making up for all of the bad things he's already done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Thanks for hosting such a fun little link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I can only imagine how much better the holidays will get year after year!

    ReplyDelete