1.31.2014

Five on Friday - End of January

Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to this weekend so much!

One. 
I've found an awesome new site. For those of you who love the show Shark Tank, you may have already seen this. It's called Groove Book and it's amazing! For a $2.99 a month monthly subscription, you can upload up to 100 of the photos on your phone to their app. They in turn, mail you a 4.5" x 6.5" bound photo book with all of the pictures. The pictures are printed on glossy photo paper and perforated for easy removal. Each photo is labeled with the date and location of the photo - within the bounding of the book - not actually on your photos! This is great for those of us who never print our photos! Maybe it will help motivate me to create more albums! I've got tons of pictures, but they live on my computer!


Two.
I'm meeting up and having lunch with one of my best friend's from college! We meeting for lunch on Saturday and I absolutely can't wait! It's going to be amazing to catch up with her. It's been far too long!

Laura (far left) and I, during our college days.  Talk about a throw back!

Laura and I at my wedding

Three.
For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you have already seen this, but I thought it was momentous enough to talk about for Five on Friday! McKenzie's hair is finally long enough to put up! Not only that, she actually had enough patience to let me put it up! It's a small miracle! I just can't get over how adorable she looks!




Four.
I am so excited that it's February tomorrow! Who doesn't love a month that celebrates love!? To start our celebration, I'll be making this wreath over the weekend. Amy from Keepin' Up With The Smiths posted it! Love, love, love it!

Keepin' Up With The Smiths
Five.
I'm ready for warmer weather!  The magic of the holidays and the cold weather has warn off.  Give me spring days and sunshine!  I need it in my life!  Oh...and flip flops!  As soon as it hits 55, they're out!


Check out Darci over at The Good Life Blog and her friends for some more Five on Friday Fun!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pigtails!! So cute! Does she leave them up? That's our hair issue... Callie loves to let me put her hair up but won't leave it up! We've found a happy medium with just the front up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She does leave it up! When she goes to pull it out, I say, Give me a high five and then scream Yay like a loon! It's normally enough to distract her from pulling it out! I'm just so excited she's letting me do it!

      Delete
  2. That GrooveBook sounds great! I hardly print out pictures, and, like you said, they just sit in my computer! I like that they send you a photo book. So is the book included in the $2.99 a month monthly subscription? Or do I have to pay separate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - $2.99 a month get you the book shipped to you! No extra charges - unless you want extra books for grandparents! It's very cool!

      Delete