11.17.2013

The Thankful Project: Day 17 - A Room

I thought long and hard about this post.  What room am I the most thankful for?  My bedroom?  A place of solace and rest.  The bathroom?  As a Mom, sometimes it's the only place that I can get away, and even then, I'm rarely alone.  Even with the door shut and locked, I see little hands under the door and the constant, "Ma...Ma...Ma".  Hilarious, yet frustrating.  Although not a room, am I thankful for my car and the quiet time I spend in it thinking about life during my commute to and from work?   The dining room?  A place that our family gathers to recap our day.

The more I thought about it, there's not one particular room that I'm thankful form.  The ones that I am thankful for are the rooms that are filled with family and friends.  The location and room may change, but the togetherness, the silliness, and the love are the things that make me thankful.

family

I talked about my feelings on family and being together, here.  Pretty much sums it up!
I'm thankful for any room, as long as it's filled with love and the chance to make little, every day memories.

thankful project title

I’m linking up with Kenzie over at Chasing Happy for the month of November.
Be sure to stop by and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. […] The Thankful Project: Day 17 – A Room (heartbeatsandlittlefeet.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete