11.20.2013

The Thankful Project: Day 20 - Something About Your Significant Other

I giggled when I read this topic. The thing that I’m most thankful for about my significant other is that he’s good at everything!  No exaggeration!
There’s not a thing that he can’t do!
Oh…you’ve never installed one of these?
...You figured it out!
Oh, you’ve never tiled before?
...The bathroom looks great!
Oh…you haven’t run in ages?
...You ran 5 miles today!
Oh…you’ve never played this before?
...You’re in the finals of the tournament!
Honestly!  The competitive side of me hates it because he’s always so good at whatever he tries.  The other side of me is so thankful!  I hear the complaints of fellow women about their significant others and I know that I am so lucky.
I also know that if we want a happy marriage, we can never play board games, card games, corn hole, beer pong or anything that involves us to compete…even if we’re on the same team!  It gets heated rather quickly!
Love you!
A heated debate during Minute to Win It Game Night.  Se the smug look on his face? 
thankful project titleI’m linking up with Kenzie over at Chasing Happy for the month of November.Be sure to stop by and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are a very lucky woman! Great post, made me smile! It also made me laugh and think how super cool and laid back your marriage must be if beer pong is still a game you guys consider to play! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very lucky indeed. The beer pong days are few and far between, but it's one of those competitive memories I have from days long ago! We've been together forever so it seems like it was yesterday!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete