11.25.2013

The Thankful Project: Day 24 - A Physical Trait You Have

So I skipped posting yesterday!  This weekend was busy filled with holiday decorating and crafting, so I didn’t get a chance to post!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekends the same!
This topic was hard for me.  I’m always one to compliment others, but what physical trait about myself am I thankful for?
After thinking long and hard, I would have to say my eyes.  It’s the one thing that people compliment me on and have commented on since I was young.   They are blue, but not bright blue.  Many people comment on how marbled or grey they look.
eyes
I’m thankful not only for the color, but for what they allow me to see.  For being able to see our family grow, for the ability to watch McKenzie take in the world around her.  I’m thankful for the ability to see these times through a toddler’s eyes – to embrace the little things that make her ohhh and ahhh and yell Tinsel as she looks around the house for our Elf.  Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year, but seeing it through McKenzie’s eyes takes it to a whole new level.
What are you thankful for that you see? 
thankful project titleI’m linking up with Kenzie over at Chasing Happy for the month of November.Be sure to stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment